Friday, October 22, 2004

Woo hoo!

My cloak is finished! Yee haa! Got it finished last night, and got Ian's coat cut out ... 44 pieces! Aaaargh! I'm going to spend most of Monday on it, then Tuesday and Thursday nights, so hopefully we'll get it done. My poor mam, she's helped me so much on these outfits. I really hope we get the coat finished as we go to Whitby next Friday! Aaargh! Still need to find boots, too.
Ok, got to go. I've got wages to work out for Ian's staff, it's payday for them today.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    glad you go the cloak finished!! The coat sounds like a lot of work...I hope you manage to finish it...I'm sure you will! I had more parcels of craft stuff this morning...including another stamp! woo hoo!

    I'm gonna go play with my new goodies!

    love Amy

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates