Thursday, October 21, 2004

I've had an awful time sleeping the last couple of nights. This is not like me at all, I usually nod off in no time once my head hits the pillow, but the past few nights I've had an awful time because my legs won't keep still! Have you ever tried to sleep but you have an uncomfortable feeling in your legs like you need to stretch and move them all the time? It's really quite unpleasant. I have had it before a couple of times, but it usually goes away in a few days. Also, my mam suffers from it. So ... I decided to do a little research. If anyone else has this condition, have a look at this website:

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/health_and_medical/pubs/restless_legs.htm

A very interesting read, and 100% of the symptoms fit me exactly. I know I don't eat properly because my stomach is so dodgy, but I'm going to make an effort to eat better, take iron supplements and be more active.
So I'm off out now to take Biff for a walk!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I get that with my legs some times too...and I often cant sleep cos I'm aching so much especially in my legs (thats cos of the stupid ME though).

    I hope you manage to have a better nights sleep tonight.

    love Amy xxx

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates