Monday, October 18, 2004

I'm still feeling bad, but I have an upset tum now. :-( The past 2 nights I have hardly slept because of the pain in my stomach which is worse when I lie down. And I just cannot sleep sitting up, unlike some folks I know who can fall asleep in an armchair at the drop of a hat! I'm supposed to be going to see my therapist today, too, but I don't know if I'll make it. For a start, I'm too dizzy to drive, still. I think it's more important I get myself to the doctor, actually. It's just annoying that I have to miss my therapist appointment as I still have to pay for the session even if I don't attend! Ah, well ... I signed the contract ...
On a brighter note, I have five parcels to send out this morning! Woo hoo! And I have a separate order for a friend totalling £24. It started off slow, but now it's beginning to snowball! I just hope I'll be able to keep up with demand! LOL Plus, I must keep records of how much I'm making, as I may have to sign off Incapacity Benefit soon! LOL
I haven't forgotten about the gown picture, either! Soon. Soon.
Oh well, I've almost finished my cup of mint tea, so I'll sign off for now. Bye, peeps!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I hope you feel better soon chick...I had a bad stomach recently too and it aint good. Missing your therapy must be a bummer too...I always feel terrible when I miss mine and I dont even pay for it. I think you should go to a doctor.

    Congrats on the business! Sounds like you are doing really well! I'm spreading the word around about your website too!

    Loads of love and get well hugs, Amy xxx
    Unknown said...
    Thanks, Amy. I got back from the post office to discover I've sold another 3 soaps then another 2 this afternoon! Eeek! Hope my coconut oil arrives soon!

    ~ Lisa

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates