Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Doh!

I started to clear out the garage yesterday, and guess what I found? 12.5kg of coconut oil! Doh! And here's me panicking because I didn't have any left and worrying that I wouldn't be able to keep up with demand. The difficult thing about soapmaking is that you have to think ahead. Each batch of soap has to be cured for at least 4 weeks before it can be wrapped, labelled and sold, and so I have to have quite a large amount of stock on hand at all times. Oh, well, it's going to be a soapy day today. I'd better get the kitchen cleared out and disinfected ready.
My cape/cloak is almost finished! Yay! I won't be able to go and do some more sewing until Thursday now, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Ian's coat will be finished in time for next weekend. Eeeee, I can hardly believe it's so close! Wow! I need to decide what I'm wearing on my feet, though. I have plantar fasciitis in my left foot, and I sprained my right ankle weeks ago and it's still not right, so it's going to have to be something flat and comfortable, as I'll probably be spending quite a lot of time standing. I wonder if I can get some flat comfortable boots from somewhere. Ideas anybody? They must be size 2 because I'm only weeny!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    LMAO! I cant believe you had the coconut oil stock piled in your garage! thats the sort of thing I'd do!

    I was doing a bit of card making last night and realised that the last time I had done any I left the lid off of my glue...now it is just a hard lump...d'oh! Aww well, at least I have two bottles of runny glue left!

    I hope you're getting on well with the goth clothes...I wanna see a pic of them! Oh and as for flat comfortable boots...how tall do you want the boots to be? The ones I bought a while back were up to my calf and they are totally flat and also pretty wide so that makes them really comfy! (I dont need wide shoes but I prefer them!) I got them from Shoe zone (woo!) and they cost me £16.99! If you could get some of them that'd be fabbo!

    anyways, hope you find some boots...love Amy xxx
    Unknown said...
    I haven't even heard of Shoe Zone. Is that a high street shop? And do they do supersmall sizes for women?! LOL I'm going to have to go out and have a look, it's just that I hate shopping and prefer to do everything online, if poss. Still, shoes are something to need to try on first, aren't they! ~ Lisa
    Anonymous said...
    not sure if they do really small sizes...I always find it difficult to find the giant size I need! lol...

    found this http://www.shoezone.net/

    it has a store locator on it so you can find out the closest one to you!

    or...you could always buy the shoes online! lol

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates