Thursday, October 28, 2004

I'm beginning to get pretty excited now. Ian's coat is finished, and looks pretty fabby, too! I have all my stuff sorted, I think. Today is going to be spent cleaning the house and getting clothes ready for the weekend. Tomorrow I'll be packing, then we leave tomorrow afternoon after 4pm, so there won't be any more entries until after the weekend. However, I have extra batteries on charging as I type this, specially for my camera, so you can expect lots of photos of the event posted here when I get back!
Watch this space! Should be interesting!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hurray! I cant wait for the photos! It sounds like so much fun!

    Thanks for sending me the heat tool...I finally got my inks today so I can do some embossing! YAY! I'll send you photos of the results when I've done some...dont expect much from it yet though cos it is my first time and I might not be very good!

    Hope you have a fantabulous time!

    Love and huggles, Amy xxxxxx

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates