Sunday, October 10, 2004

I went to my mam's last night so try to get a decent amount of sewing done on these goth outfits we're making for the Whitby Gothic Weekend at the end of the month. It's so exciting! My frock is really taking shape, and the cloak won't take long to put together, I reckon. It would be nice to think I can get Ian's coat done, too, but ...
Anyway, as soon as the gown is finished I'll post a quick photo. Eeeeeee ... I'm looking forward to it. Pity The Damned aren't on again at Whitby this time.
By the way, I'm not a Goth, I just want to dress up and parade around the streets. Somewhere inside me there must be an exhibitionist trying to get out!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Dressing up is fun! And goth clothes are fab! I have a goth looking top...it's see-through black and purple net stuff with a spider web pattern...I love it!

    The Damned are cool too!!

    love Amy

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates