Sunday, January 22, 2006

Ouch!

Ouch.  My feet hurt so badly.

I’ve been out this evening (I don’t usually go out on a Saturday night) and there were no seats to be had in Chicago Rock.  The place was full, and I had to stand the whole evening.  I have a problem with my feet.  I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis in my left foot a while back, and had a cortisone injection in it.  Now I have the same thing in my right foot, and not only that, but I have generalised pain all over both my feet, especially over the top of the instep and up the lateral side, and in my ankles.  This comes on gradually after I have been on my feet for more than 10 minutes at a time.  So, I’m sure you can imagine the pain I’m in now.  I’m sitting with my feet up on the settee, typing this on my laptop, and my feet are still throbbing, especially in the joints in all of my toes.  I just wish I knew what it was.

Still, I have a physiotherapy appointment on Tuesday morning, so we’ll see what they say.  Personally, I think I should have been referred to the musculo-skeletal clinic in the beginning, but then, what the hell do I know?  I’m just the patient!  Pah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates