Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I can't sleep. It's just gone midnight and I'm worried.

I went to bed an hour ago and was lying there doing my usual health checks (as you all should do, men and women) and found a lump in my left breast. Now, I know I mentioned in my last post that I've been feeling a bit grotty, and have a sore throat and swollen glands, so it may be related, but I'm still worried.

Needless to say, I'm off to the doc's tomorrow morning to get it checked out. Worried? Not half! I'll keep you posted.

I cannot stress enough how important it is that you all check yourselves for lumps and bumps on a regular basis, and that goes for you fellas as well. From what I hear testicular cancer is one of those usually diagnosed at a late stage because blokes either don't check themselves often enough (if at all) or are too embarrassed to see anyone about it. If you find any lump or bump that wasn't there before, don't waste time and get it seen to, pronto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates