Saturday, February 10, 2007

I didn't go to Washington Theatre Group on Thursday as I wasn't well. I started feeling unwell last Friday with an aching neck and headache, but the aches and pains have migrated all over my body over the past week, and Thursday I had really sore ankles and hips. Weird, but I'm guessing it's some kind of 'flu.

Anyway, my Dad went along and met the people and it's a really small place with a tiny stage and auditorium, and a very small membership (around 15 whereas the People's Theatre had around 200!) He did say they were very friendly, though, and welcomed him with open arms. I'm thinking I may go along to that one to start with, till I get a feel for performing before I go along to the bigger more professional setup. It's all about self-confidence with me.

So, I'll be going to that one next Thursday. I'll let you know how I get on.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    It all sounds very good :D

    I'm glad dad went along to check it out on his own too :)

    Good luck! I'm sure you will be great. And I knew you would take to the piano like a duck to water....
    M_A_A_B said...
    awww....hope you feel better soon, it's horrible feeling like that.

    Hope you enjoy the theatre group too! Break a leg :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates