Monday, January 29, 2007

So, as you can no doubt guess, I'm back home. And what a jolly good time we had!

We arrived at my Aunty's in Caerphilly around 10:30pm, and as we hadn't eaten since the afternoon, we had some soup and a roll and sat and drank wine while we chatted and caught up on family gossip. It must have been around 1am when we finally went to bed.

Needless to say I didn't get up bright and early the next morning which what I had planned to do. I had a list of places I wanted to visit and thought it was going to take up my whole day, but it all turned out fine. I just made sure I saw the best places first.

So, after breakfast, off we toddled to the Red Dragon Centre in Cardiff to see the Doctor Who exhibition. As we walked up to the entrance I'm guessing my face must have been a picture, because Mr Lisa said "the words 'kid' and 'sweet shop' come to mind"! It was certainly a visual feast, even if it was quite a small exhibition. Very enjoyable. Here is a small selection of photos I took:


Mr Lisa and an Auton



The Trinny droid



The Face of Bo



Cassandra, the last human



Me and K9. Affirmative!



A Clockwork Droid



Me and a Dalek and a Cyberman



Mr Lisa and an Ood


Are you bored yet? There is more to come. Watch this space.

1 Comment:

  1. M_A_A_B said...
    fab pictures! Looks like you had a great time!

    Amy

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates